Dexter + Chaney: Spectrum Version 14 web-based
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 16, 2011
Dexter + Chaney is launching at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas this January a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident934 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views