Dexter + Chaney: Spectrum Version 14 web-based
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 16, 2011
Dexter + Chaney is launching at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas this January a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views