Dexter + Chaney: Spectrum Version 14 web-based
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 16, 2011
Dexter + Chaney is launching at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas this January a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views