Dexter + Chaney: Full-featured web-based construction software
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2012
Dexter + Chaney is launching at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths739 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers602 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road526 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus397 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines350 Views