Dexter + Chaney: Full-featured web-based construction software
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2012
Dexter + Chaney is launching at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of its Spectrum Construction Software as well as a completely new product line aimed at the needs of construction operations professionals.
The latest version of Spectrum software will be released as a full-featured web-based product. Spectrum Version 14 will be the first release from Dexter + Chaney’s newly formed Operations Group. Users will be able to deploy the software on-premise or access it through a cloud environment.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views