Detroit Diesel releases new driver training video series
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 27, 2011
Detroit Diesel launched the first of its new, four-part driver training video series that were developed to help drivers enhance the performance of their engine.
The four videos – available at www.DetroitDiesel.com and www.youtube.com/DemandItAll – include general product background on Detroit Diesel’s DD13, DD15 and DD16 family of engines; guidelines on driving for optimal fuel economy and power; specifics on BlueTec SCR Emissions Technology; detailed information about diesel exhaust fluid (DEF); and updates on DDEC, Detroit Diesel’s proprietary electronic engine monitoring system.
The videos also provide step-by-step guidance for drivers on the company’s products as well as provide information on driving trucks with older versus the newer engine models, detailing the differences in engine characteristics that drivers need to know.
“Detroit Diesel’s products are among the most reliable and fuel-efficient engines available today. We want to help our customers further maximize their performance by providing them with useful tips,” said Brad Williamson, director, engine and component marketing for Detroit Diesel.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views