Detroit Diesel releases new driver training video series
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 27, 2011
Detroit Diesel launched the first of its new, four-part driver training video series that were developed to help drivers enhance the performance of their engine.
The four videos – available at www.DetroitDiesel.com and www.youtube.com/DemandItAll – include general product background on Detroit Diesel’s DD13, DD15 and DD16 family of engines; guidelines on driving for optimal fuel economy and power; specifics on BlueTec SCR Emissions Technology; detailed information about diesel exhaust fluid (DEF); and updates on DDEC, Detroit Diesel’s proprietary electronic engine monitoring system.
The videos also provide step-by-step guidance for drivers on the company’s products as well as provide information on driving trucks with older versus the newer engine models, detailing the differences in engine characteristics that drivers need to know.
“Detroit Diesel’s products are among the most reliable and fuel-efficient engines available today. We want to help our customers further maximize their performance by providing them with useful tips,” said Brad Williamson, director, engine and component marketing for Detroit Diesel.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views