Deister selects Process Machinery as new dealer
Equipment World Staff | August 1, 2012
The Shelbyville, Kentucky-based company has more than 30 years of industry experience and offers new and used equipment sales; parts and service support; fabrication; fabrication; turnkey project management; concrete, structural and mechanical engineering; and complete field construction services.
For more information, visit deistermachine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views