Deister selects Process Machinery as new dealer
Equipment World Staff | August 1, 2012
The Shelbyville, Kentucky-based company has more than 30 years of industry experience and offers new and used equipment sales; parts and service support; fabrication; fabrication; turnkey project management; concrete, structural and mechanical engineering; and complete field construction services.
For more information, visit deistermachine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views