Deister selects Process Machinery as new dealer
Equipment World Staff | August 1, 2012
The Shelbyville, Kentucky-based company has more than 30 years of industry experience and offers new and used equipment sales; parts and service support; fabrication; fabrication; turnkey project management; concrete, structural and mechanical engineering; and complete field construction services.
For more information, visit deistermachine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views