Deister selects Process Machinery as new dealer
Equipment World Staff | August 1, 2012
The Shelbyville, Kentucky-based company has more than 30 years of industry experience and offers new and used equipment sales; parts and service support; fabrication; fabrication; turnkey project management; concrete, structural and mechanical engineering; and complete field construction services.
For more information, visit deistermachine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2178 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles627 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views