Deister selects Process Machinery as new dealer
Equipment World Staff | August 1, 2012
The Shelbyville, Kentucky-based company has more than 30 years of industry experience and offers new and used equipment sales; parts and service support; fabrication; fabrication; turnkey project management; concrete, structural and mechanical engineering; and complete field construction services.
For more information, visit deistermachine.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series802 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views