Deere to build new equipment plant in China
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | December 15, 2010
Deere says it will invest $50 million in a new manufacturing plant in China to make construction equipment.
The new plant in Tianjin will produce four-wheel-drive loaders and excavators. It will be the Moline, Illinois, company’s sixth manufacturing plant in China, and it will be near an existing John Deere factory that makes tractor components.
The new plant is part of a plan to expand Deere’s construction equipment manufacturing capacity globally.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views