Deere, Hitachi expand in Kernersville
The Deere-Hitachi Construction Machinery Corporation, a partnership of John Deere Construction and Hitachi Construction Machinery, will expand its Kernersville. North Carolina, plant, and add 350 jobs. The $97 million expansion allows the firm to increase mining and construction excavator production at the plant.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)813 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D398 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)325 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views