Dec. 17 Webinar: How to Repair Concrete Pavements in Urban Areas
The American Concrete Pavement Association will be offering the Webinar, “How to Repair Concrete Pavements in Urban Areas” on Thursday, Dec. 17 at 1 p.m. CT.
Guest instructor Dale Harrington, P.E., Snyder & Associates, will host the training session.
The webinar will cover full-depth repairs; partial-depth repairs; diamond grinding; slab stabilization and other types of repairs that can be used for highways, airfields; and lower volume streets and roads. It also will provide “how to” information on the repair methods listed above, tailored specifically to streets and roads applications.
A special focus will be utility cuts and repairs. The discussion will include methods for backfilling, selection of repair materials for rapid opening to traffic; and construction methods.
The presentation will last about 60 minutes, followed by questions.
For more information on the Webinar or to register, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge416 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012344 Views