Dec. 17 Webinar: How to Repair Concrete Pavements in Urban Areas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 15, 2009
The American Concrete Pavement Association will be offering the Webinar, “How to Repair Concrete Pavements in Urban Areas” on Thursday, Dec. 17 at 1 p.m. CT.
Guest instructor Dale Harrington, P.E., Snyder & Associates, will host the training session.
The webinar will cover full-depth repairs; partial-depth repairs; diamond grinding; slab stabilization and other types of repairs that can be used for highways, airfields; and lower volume streets and roads. It also will provide “how to” information on the repair methods listed above, tailored specifically to streets and roads applications.
A special focus will be utility cuts and repairs. The discussion will include methods for backfilling, selection of repair materials for rapid opening to traffic; and construction methods.
The presentation will last about 60 minutes, followed by questions.
For more information on the Webinar or to register, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget221 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views