Dave Karnes named director of Roadranger field sales and marketing of Eaton's North American Truck Business
Staff Report | January 3, 2013
Galesburg, Mich.-based industrial manufacturer Eaton has named Dave Karnes as director – Roadranger field sales and marketing North American Truck
Karnes will be reporting to Tim Sinden, president – North America Truck Operations, effective January 1, 2013. Karnes most recently served as the sales manager on the Navistar and Caterpillar accounts. He will continue to be based in Galesburg, Mich.
Karnes joined Eaton in 1987 as a manufacturing accountant for the Transmission division, and before to moving to sales in 2008 he held the position of division controller for the Vehicle Group’s Clutch business. Prior to joining Eaton, Karnes worked for Dana Corp. as a divisional accounting manager.
Karnes earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Western Michigan University.
MORE FROM Industry
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...982 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views