Dave Karnes named director of Roadranger field sales and marketing of Eaton's North American Truck Business
Staff Report | January 3, 2013
Galesburg, Mich.-based industrial manufacturer Eaton has named Dave Karnes as director – Roadranger field sales and marketing North American Truck
Karnes will be reporting to Tim Sinden, president – North America Truck Operations, effective January 1, 2013. Karnes most recently served as the sales manager on the Navistar and Caterpillar accounts. He will continue to be based in Galesburg, Mich.
Karnes joined Eaton in 1987 as a manufacturing accountant for the Transmission division, and before to moving to sales in 2008 he held the position of division controller for the Vehicle Group’s Clutch business. Prior to joining Eaton, Karnes worked for Dana Corp. as a divisional accounting manager.
Karnes earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Western Michigan University.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker192 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative106 Views