Daimler Trucks unveils Detroit brand, plus Detroit brand history
2005 – Detroit Diesel Corp.invested $350 million to refurbish and retool its plant for future business.
2007 – Detroit Diesel announces its new line-up of engines starting with the launch of the all-new DD15.
2011 – Daimler Trucks North America announces the Detroit brand as an umbrella for all future powertrain related components.
MORE FROM Industry
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)406 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)374 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views