Daimler gives Donaldson quality award
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 2, 2010
Donaldson Co.‘s Baldwin, Wis., facility is the recipient of the 2009 Masters of Quality Award from Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA).
This is the second time that the Baldwin facility has won the award and the fifth time for Donaldson overall.
The Masters of Quality award is the highest recognition that Daimler Trucks North America LLC gives to its suppliers. All DTNA suppliers are rated on a semi-annual basis by DTNA Corporate and business unit personnel. An External Balance Score Card values system is used to rate suppliers in four categories: Quality and Warranty, Supply, Cost, and Technology.
“We are pleased to once again receive this recognition from Daimler Trucks North America,” said Sheila Peyraud, general manager, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, in a written statement from Donaldson. “This award is a reflection of our continuous commitment to meet and exceed DTNA’s stringent quality and delivery standards. We’d like to extend our sincere thanks to DTNA for recognizing the Donaldson team’s steadfast and zealous efforts to meet our customers’ expectations. In addition, we’d like to thank all Donaldson team members without whom this award would not be possible.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes592 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers154 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views