Daimler gives Donaldson quality award
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 2, 2010
Donaldson Co.‘s Baldwin, Wis., facility is the recipient of the 2009 Masters of Quality Award from Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA).
This is the second time that the Baldwin facility has won the award and the fifth time for Donaldson overall.
The Masters of Quality award is the highest recognition that Daimler Trucks North America LLC gives to its suppliers. All DTNA suppliers are rated on a semi-annual basis by DTNA Corporate and business unit personnel. An External Balance Score Card values system is used to rate suppliers in four categories: Quality and Warranty, Supply, Cost, and Technology.
“We are pleased to once again receive this recognition from Daimler Trucks North America,” said Sheila Peyraud, general manager, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, in a written statement from Donaldson. “This award is a reflection of our continuous commitment to meet and exceed DTNA’s stringent quality and delivery standards. We’d like to extend our sincere thanks to DTNA for recognizing the Donaldson team’s steadfast and zealous efforts to meet our customers’ expectations. In addition, we’d like to thank all Donaldson team members without whom this award would not be possible.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views