D.S. Brown inks distribution agreement with Chase Construction Products
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 7, 2012
The D.S. Brown Company (DSB) made an exclusive distribution agreement with Chase Construction Products, allowing D.S. Brown to sell Chase’s Foam Expansion Joint Products Evazote, Metazeal and E-Crete product lines to the bridge and highway markets.
Robert Rose, national sales manager, D.S. Brown Bridge Products Division, the addition of the Chase line of foam products rounds out the DSB portfolio of expansion joint products, ensuring customers have access to all their expansion joint requirements from one source.”
“Bridge expansion joint systems are directly exposed to vehicular wheel loads and, therefore, must resist dynamic forces causing fatigue and wear,” said Rose. “In addition, these expansion joint systems must remain watertight to protect the bridge superstructure and substructure from corrosion.
Used in conjunction with D.S. Brown’s closed-cell foam products, the Chase products are marketed under the CEVA 100, 200, 250 and 300 System brands.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views