CW Mill Equipment introduces new brand
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 25, 2010
ArmorHog provides high-performance screens, tips, hammers and other replacement parts for all brands and models of industrial grinders. ArmorHog uses a metal in its forgings that contains a blend of carbide called NitroGrit, a proprietary blend of carbide found to suit grinding applications.
For more information, visit armorhog.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views