CW Mill Equipment introduces new brand
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 25, 2010
ArmorHog provides high-performance screens, tips, hammers and other replacement parts for all brands and models of industrial grinders. ArmorHog uses a metal in its forgings that contains a blend of carbide called NitroGrit, a proprietary blend of carbide found to suit grinding applications.
For more information, visit armorhog.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident992 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse581 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views