Curb Shoes: Our Idea of Steel Toed Work Boots
Better Roads Staff | November 16, 2011
Dixon, Illinois, USA – Protecting your new snowplow from normal wear and tear not only makes sense, but can save your city, village or township a lot of money in the long run. Bonnell Industries engineers its Curb Shoes with the same quality and durability you have come to expect from us. These heavy-duty Curb Shoes are designed for maximum wear. Customers have the option to add Carbide Infusion Technology with Chromium Carbide weld or Chromium Carbide weld with embedded Tungsten Carbide to extend the life of our Curb Shoes even further.
Curb Shoe options include: 1) Heavy Duty Wrap Around Curb Shoes available for both left and right sides and comes in a 1” x 6” or 1” x 8” configuration 2) Reversible Wrap Around Curb Shoes fit both left and right sides and comes in a 3 /4” x 6” or 3 /4” x 8” configuration 3) Reversible Bull Nose Curb Shoes fit both left and right sides and comes in a 3 /4” x 6” configuration. Custom sizes are available.
“Protecting your new snowplow investment is always a wise decision,” Joe Bonnell, President of Bonnell Industries, states directly. “These Curb Shoes have the potential to add years of life to your new snowplow and save your city, village or township a lot of money in the process.”
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views