CSDA to honor contractors for innovative projects at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 15, 2014
The association will recognize the companies at 10 a.m. on January 22 at the first Concrete Openings Awards Ceremony at booth #C4435.
The Concrete Openings Awards Program showcases the top job stories printed in CSDA’s official magazine each year. The program gives recognition to the contractors on each project.
The following companies will receive recognition next week:
Constructions Solutions, LLC for its work in the “Infrastructure Renovation” category
Miller’s Pro-Cut for its work in the “Roads, Bridges & Airports” category
MMG Industrial for its work in the “Building Construction” category
CSDA will display information and photos of the winning projects during and after the ceremony.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views