CSDA to honor contractors for innovative projects at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 15, 2014
The association will recognize the companies at 10 a.m. on January 22 at the first Concrete Openings Awards Ceremony at booth #C4435.
The Concrete Openings Awards Program showcases the top job stories printed in CSDA’s official magazine each year. The program gives recognition to the contractors on each project.
The following companies will receive recognition next week:
Constructions Solutions, LLC for its work in the “Infrastructure Renovation” category
Miller’s Pro-Cut for its work in the “Roads, Bridges & Airports” category
MMG Industrial for its work in the “Building Construction” category
CSDA will display information and photos of the winning projects during and after the ceremony.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views