CSDA to honor contractors for innovative projects at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 15, 2014
The association will recognize the companies at 10 a.m. on January 22 at the first Concrete Openings Awards Ceremony at booth #C4435.
The Concrete Openings Awards Program showcases the top job stories printed in CSDA’s official magazine each year. The program gives recognition to the contractors on each project.
The following companies will receive recognition next week:
Constructions Solutions, LLC for its work in the “Infrastructure Renovation” category
Miller’s Pro-Cut for its work in the “Roads, Bridges & Airports” category
MMG Industrial for its work in the “Building Construction” category
CSDA will display information and photos of the winning projects during and after the ceremony.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views