CSDA to honor contractors for innovative projects at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 15, 2014
The association will recognize the companies at 10 a.m. on January 22 at the first Concrete Openings Awards Ceremony at booth #C4435.
The Concrete Openings Awards Program showcases the top job stories printed in CSDA’s official magazine each year. The program gives recognition to the contractors on each project.
The following companies will receive recognition next week:
Constructions Solutions, LLC for its work in the “Infrastructure Renovation” category
Miller’s Pro-Cut for its work in the “Roads, Bridges & Airports” category
MMG Industrial for its work in the “Building Construction” category
CSDA will display information and photos of the winning projects during and after the ceremony.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles720 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse653 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005339 Views