CSC develops new safety training
| June 18, 2010
The Construction Safety Council developed a new train-the-trainer Health Hazards Awareness Program for the construction industry. Using federal funding from the Susan Harwood Training Grant, the CSC delivers a curriculum covering chemical, physical and biological hazards on the job site.
The program uses plain, non-technical language and offers materials in both English and Spanish. The CSC plans to roll out the new program in late summer, and will offer free training sessions for six instructors prior to the national roll-out. Interested experienced trainers can apply for the train-the-trainer program. For more information on the program, visit the CSC website or call 800-554-7744, ext. 202.
MORE FROM Industry
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views