VIDEO: Craziest Roads in the World
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | August 21, 2013
With two in the United States, the video shows roads that should be reserved for daredevils and stunt crews.
They aren’t just steep – some of them even seem to defy Mother Nature, like this one in Norway. It was hit by 12 hurricanes during its construction. (Hopefully the road contractor had “Acts of God” listed in his contract.)
One in Bolivia is nicknamed “Death Road” because of the 1,800-foot drop-off on the side, which has no guard rails to stop a fall.
To see all of the roads, check out the video to the right.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice286 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views