VIDEO: Craziest Roads in the World
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | August 21, 2013
With two in the United States, the video shows roads that should be reserved for daredevils and stunt crews.
They aren’t just steep – some of them even seem to defy Mother Nature, like this one in Norway. It was hit by 12 hurricanes during its construction. (Hopefully the road contractor had “Acts of God” listed in his contract.)
One in Bolivia is nicknamed “Death Road” because of the 1,800-foot drop-off on the side, which has no guard rails to stop a fall.
To see all of the roads, check out the video to the right.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker269 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes152 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards119 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views