VIDEO: Craziest Roads in the World
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | August 21, 2013
With two in the United States, the video shows roads that should be reserved for daredevils and stunt crews.
They aren’t just steep – some of them even seem to defy Mother Nature, like this one in Norway. It was hit by 12 hurricanes during its construction. (Hopefully the road contractor had “Acts of God” listed in his contract.)
One in Bolivia is nicknamed “Death Road” because of the 1,800-foot drop-off on the side, which has no guard rails to stop a fall.
To see all of the roads, check out the video to the right.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones357 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?281 Views