Crash cushion converts from redirective crash cushion to self-restoring crash cushion
Showcased at the ATSSA 2012 in Tampa last week, the TAU-II R from Barrier Systems Inc. is a convertible crash cushion that can be changed from a redirective crash cushion to a self-restoring crash cushion by swapping out the energy absorbing cartridges for self-restoring cartridges.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)475 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views