Crash cushion converts from redirective crash cushion to self-restoring crash cushion
Showcased at the ATSSA 2012 in Tampa last week, the TAU-II R from Barrier Systems Inc. is a convertible crash cushion that can be changed from a redirective crash cushion to a self-restoring crash cushion by swapping out the energy absorbing cartridges for self-restoring cartridges.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views