Cooper Kenworth adds Asheville location
Amy Materson | May 3, 2012
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated Kenworth PremierCare preventive maintenance services bay.
Cooper Kenworth operates nine other locations in Clinton, Concord, Durham, Greensboro, Hickory, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, South Charlotte and Wilmington, North Carolina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system481 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects124 Views