Cooper Kenworth adds Asheville location
Amy Materson | May 3, 2012
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated Kenworth PremierCare preventive maintenance services bay.
Cooper Kenworth operates nine other locations in Clinton, Concord, Durham, Greensboro, Hickory, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, South Charlotte and Wilmington, North Carolina.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update337 Views