Cool-Crete Technology Group to intro Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 17, 2014
Cool-Crete Technology Group LLC will introduce its new Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete next week.
Cool-Crete — made of portland cement, sand and stone — modifies the typical hydration reaction seen in traditional concrete, eliminating the first-phase heat of hydration when the concrete cures and reducing porosity.
To see Cool-Crete on display at World of Concrete, visit Cool-Crete Technology Group at booth S12922.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles811 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse667 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views