Cool-Crete Technology Group to intro Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 17, 2014
Cool-Crete Technology Group LLC will introduce its new Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete next week.
Cool-Crete — made of portland cement, sand and stone — modifies the typical hydration reaction seen in traditional concrete, eliminating the first-phase heat of hydration when the concrete cures and reducing porosity.
To see Cool-Crete on display at World of Concrete, visit Cool-Crete Technology Group at booth S12922.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views