Cool-Crete Technology Group to intro Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 17, 2014
Cool-Crete Technology Group LLC will introduce its new Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete next week.
Cool-Crete — made of portland cement, sand and stone — modifies the typical hydration reaction seen in traditional concrete, eliminating the first-phase heat of hydration when the concrete cures and reducing porosity.
To see Cool-Crete on display at World of Concrete, visit Cool-Crete Technology Group at booth S12922.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views