Cool-Crete Technology Group to intro Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 17, 2014
Cool-Crete Technology Group LLC will introduce its new Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete next week.
Cool-Crete — made of portland cement, sand and stone — modifies the typical hydration reaction seen in traditional concrete, eliminating the first-phase heat of hydration when the concrete cures and reducing porosity.
To see Cool-Crete on display at World of Concrete, visit Cool-Crete Technology Group at booth S12922.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving390 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views