Cool-Crete Technology Group to intro Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 17, 2014
Cool-Crete Technology Group LLC will introduce its new Cool-Crete concrete at World of Concrete next week.
Cool-Crete — made of portland cement, sand and stone — modifies the typical hydration reaction seen in traditional concrete, eliminating the first-phase heat of hydration when the concrete cures and reducing porosity.
To see Cool-Crete on display at World of Concrete, visit Cool-Crete Technology Group at booth S12922.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones911 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones389 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views