Construction started on new Roadtec training center
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 17, 2010
Roadtec began construction this month on a new two-story 11,500-square-foot training center.
The new facility will have a large auditorium with state-of-the-art projection equipment, a dining facility that will be able to accommodate more the 100 people, and separate class rooms for specific courses in the Roadtec training curriculum, the company says.
Roadtec, which holds customer trainings each winter, says that because of the company¹s growth, it had to hold its courses off-site during the 2009-2010 training season because of a lack of space in the existing Roadtec building.
The new complex is scheduled to be completed in late fall of this year in time for the next round of customer training sessions, according to Roadtec.
MORE FROM Industry
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths688 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers561 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road513 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines483 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus334 Views