Construction started on new Roadtec training center
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 17, 2010
Roadtec began construction this month on a new two-story 11,500-square-foot training center.
The new facility will have a large auditorium with state-of-the-art projection equipment, a dining facility that will be able to accommodate more the 100 people, and separate class rooms for specific courses in the Roadtec training curriculum, the company says.
Roadtec, which holds customer trainings each winter, says that because of the company¹s growth, it had to hold its courses off-site during the 2009-2010 training season because of a lack of space in the existing Roadtec building.
The new complex is scheduled to be completed in late fall of this year in time for the next round of customer training sessions, according to Roadtec.
MORE FROM Industry
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views