Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies: App speeds project information
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2012
The Construction Superintendent-Journeyman iPad app from Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies collects and speeds essential project information from construction project sites to the office. The new app cuts delays and speed decision-making by making daily details accessible to construction company owners and project managers seeking control over project schedules, costs, safety and profitability.
The app is available online at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/construction-superintendent/id433213956?mt=8. It is compatible with iPads operating with IOS 4.3 or later, including IOS 5. Key reports include the daily log, safety inspection, work authorization, request for information and timesheet.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views