Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies: App speeds project information
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2012
The Construction Superintendent-Journeyman iPad app from Construction Centrics/Impact Technologies collects and speeds essential project information from construction project sites to the office. The new app cuts delays and speed decision-making by making daily details accessible to construction company owners and project managers seeking control over project schedules, costs, safety and profitability.
The app is available online at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/construction-superintendent/id433213956?mt=8. It is compatible with iPads operating with IOS 4.3 or later, including IOS 5. Key reports include the daily log, safety inspection, work authorization, request for information and timesheet.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving336 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice307 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness279 Views