Congress passes continuing resolution, extends highway bill through Dec. 18
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 30, 2009
Congress has passed a continuing resolution (CR) through Dec. 18, and contained in the CR is an extension of the current highway bill to keep it running through that date, according to a special legislative update from the National Stone Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
SAFETEA-LU expired on Sept. 30, and Congress passed an extension through Oct. 31.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax223 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views