Congress passes continuing resolution, extends highway bill through Dec. 18
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 30, 2009
Congress has passed a continuing resolution (CR) through Dec. 18, and contained in the CR is an extension of the current highway bill to keep it running through that date, according to a special legislative update from the National Stone Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
SAFETEA-LU expired on Sept. 30, and Congress passed an extension through Oct. 31.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series890 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group361 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks258 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views