Congress passes continuing resolution, extends highway bill through Dec. 18
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 30, 2009
Congress has passed a continuing resolution (CR) through Dec. 18, and contained in the CR is an extension of the current highway bill to keep it running through that date, according to a special legislative update from the National Stone Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
SAFETEA-LU expired on Sept. 30, and Congress passed an extension through Oct. 31.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction391 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views