Congress passes continuing resolution, extends highway bill through Dec. 18
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 30, 2009
Congress has passed a continuing resolution (CR) through Dec. 18, and contained in the CR is an extension of the current highway bill to keep it running through that date, according to a special legislative update from the National Stone Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
SAFETEA-LU expired on Sept. 30, and Congress passed an extension through Oct. 31.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1215 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1047 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse742 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...736 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones505 Views