Congress passes continuing resolution, extends highway bill through Dec. 18
Congress has passed a continuing resolution (CR) through Dec. 18, and contained in the CR is an extension of the current highway bill to keep it running through that date, according to a special legislative update from the National Stone Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
SAFETEA-LU expired on Sept. 30, and Congress passed an extension through Oct. 31.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects664 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)405 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)373 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views