Congress passes continuing resolution, extends highway bill through Dec. 18
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 30, 2009
Congress has passed a continuing resolution (CR) through Dec. 18, and contained in the CR is an extension of the current highway bill to keep it running through that date, according to a special legislative update from the National Stone Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA).
SAFETEA-LU expired on Sept. 30, and Congress passed an extension through Oct. 31.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges381 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views