CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2014 set record pace for exhibit space sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 1, 2012
Exhibit space sales are already at a record pace for CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2014 – more than 30 percent ahead of the 2011 expositions at the same time in the show cycle. Organizers say many returning exhibitors are taking more space to bring more equipment to the shows and introduce new products.
The deadline is Aug.15, 2012 to be included in the first round of exhibit space assignments. Space will then be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Held every three years, the co-located CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE shows will next take place March 4-8, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA – CONEXPO-CON/AGG with a focus on the construction industries and IFPE with a focus on fluid power/power transmission/motion control.
“Attendees will find the newest product innovations to help them work smarter. From large companies to specialized businesses, from North America and around the world, it will all be here,” stated Megan Tanel, CONEXPO-CON/AGG show director and AEM vice president of exhibitions and events.
New for 2014 is a virtual priority space selection: all exhibitors submitting a space application and deposit by the Aug. 15 deadline can take part in selecting their exhibit space.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier267 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker254 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges111 Views