ConExpo-Con/Agg announces 2017 dates, chair
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2014
.ConExpo-Con/Agg has announced that its next international exposition will take place March 7-11, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Richard M. Goldsbury, President Bobcat/Doosan North America & Australia/Oceania for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, will lead the show’s management committee as he serves as ConExpo-Con/Agg 2017 chair. The committee will consist of volunteer manufacturers and industry stakeholders.
Goldsbury said in a written statement that he expects the 2017 show to “build on the momentum of 2014.”
“We are already in analysis and planning mode just weeks after such a successful event,” Goldsbury said. “Our focus is to amplify our efforts to deliver an outstanding quality show experience for our visitors, plus expand our exhibitor engagement outreach that results in improved exhibitor ROI.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views