Better Roads Staff | September 3, 2008
A cone crusher is generally used as a secondary crusher in a crushing circuit. Pre-crushes product (usually 3in. minus depending on the cone crusher model) is fed through the top of the cone crusher and flows over the mantle. The vertical cone crusher drive shaft rotates the mantle eccentrically below the concave. Cone crushers are usually run on belt drives driven by an electric motor diesel engine. Cone crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
Westpro offers bare cone crushing units, modular and portable cone crusher assemblies and entire crushing plants. Contact Westpro for your cone crushing needs.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views