Better Roads Staff | September 3, 2008
A cone crusher is generally used as a secondary crusher in a crushing circuit. Pre-crushes product (usually 3in. minus depending on the cone crusher model) is fed through the top of the cone crusher and flows over the mantle. The vertical cone crusher drive shaft rotates the mantle eccentrically below the concave. Cone crushers are usually run on belt drives driven by an electric motor diesel engine. Cone crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
Westpro offers bare cone crushing units, modular and portable cone crusher assemblies and entire crushing plants. Contact Westpro for your cone crushing needs.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views