Better Roads Staff
The cone Cage allows the traffic control placer and stacker to deploy and retrieve traffic control devices from transport vehicle while restraining workers from ejection during sudden or erratic direction change.
Rugged steel construction.
Compatible with all late model pickup trucks.
Adjustable for bed width of 54”-60” and bed length 5.5’ to 8.0’.
NO DRILL installation with the Super Clamp system.
Compatible with truck assessories; complete use of trailer hitch for transporting attenuators or arrow boards.
Standard: Air-Star Sirocco Lighting Balloon brackets for night time use.
Made in the USA AWS D1.1 Fabrication.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields318 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views