Better Roads Staff | June 6, 2012
The cone Cage allows the traffic control placer and stacker to deploy and retrieve traffic control devices from transport vehicle while restraining workers from ejection during sudden or erratic direction change.
Rugged steel construction.
Compatible with all late model pickup trucks.
Adjustable for bed width of 54”-60” and bed length 5.5’ to 8.0’.
NO DRILL installation with the Super Clamp system.
Compatible with truck assessories; complete use of trailer hitch for transporting attenuators or arrow boards.
Standard: Air-Star Sirocco Lighting Balloon brackets for night time use.
Made in the USA AWS D1.1 Fabrication.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1039 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones449 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views