CNH opens Reman distribution center
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | April 14, 2011
CNH opened a remanufactured parts distribution center within its 260,000-square-foot CNH Reman operations facility in Springfield, Missouri, to expedite delivery of its remanufactured products to equipment dealers throughout North America.
The distribution center will support Case IH, Case Construction Equipment, New Holland Agriculture, New Holland Construction, Kobelco and Fiat Powertrain Technologies dealerships in North America. The center will ship high-priority remanufactured products, such as those with specialized or unique configurations, from the Springfield plant to dealers. The new facility further leverages the capabilities of the CNH North American parts distribution network, which will continue to stock and fulfill dealer parts orders, including most CNH Reman parts.
Since the 2009 launch of CNH Reman, a joint venture between CNH and Springfield Remanufacturing, the company has expanded the depth of its remanufactured product offering across five major product lines: engines and components, drivelines and components, rotating electrical, electronics and hydraulics.
For more information about CNH and its Case and New Holland products, visit cnh.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver260 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker219 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views