CNH opens Reman distribution center
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | April 14, 2011
CNH opened a remanufactured parts distribution center within its 260,000-square-foot CNH Reman operations facility in Springfield, Missouri, to expedite delivery of its remanufactured products to equipment dealers throughout North America.
The distribution center will support Case IH, Case Construction Equipment, New Holland Agriculture, New Holland Construction, Kobelco and Fiat Powertrain Technologies dealerships in North America. The center will ship high-priority remanufactured products, such as those with specialized or unique configurations, from the Springfield plant to dealers. The new facility further leverages the capabilities of the CNH North American parts distribution network, which will continue to stock and fulfill dealer parts orders, including most CNH Reman parts.
Since the 2009 launch of CNH Reman, a joint venture between CNH and Springfield Remanufacturing, the company has expanded the depth of its remanufactured product offering across five major product lines: engines and components, drivelines and components, rotating electrical, electronics and hydraulics.
For more information about CNH and its Case and New Holland products, visit cnh.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views