CNH: Loader backhoe now Tier 4 Interim certified
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 29, 2012
New Holland Construction’s C Series loader backhoes, featuring Tier 4 Interim engines, improved engine response, fuel efficiency and serviceability, and an optional auto ride control, includes the B95C, B95C TC, B95C LR and B110C. The backhoe bucket breakout forces of 12,933 pound-feet lift capacities at 12 feet of 3,940 pounds.
The new C Series loader backhoes feature Tier 4 Interim emissions certified diesel engines, ranging from 95 net horsepower to 108 net horsepower. The engines leverage cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) emission technology and use a diesel particulate filter (DPF). With the CEGR system, the production of nitrogen oxides (NOx) inside the engine is reduced by lowering the combustion temperature with a partial exhaust gas recirculation system. The levels of particulate matter are then reduced by an exhaust filter system.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views