CNH appoints vice president, construction equipment Europe
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 9, 2010
CNH announced the appointment of Henrik Starup as vice president, construction equipment Europe.
Reporting to James E. McCullough, president and CEO of CNH Construction Equipment Business, Starup is responsible for further developing and strengthening the Case Construction Equipment and the New Holland Construction brands positioning in the marketplace.
“I am very pleased to welcome Henrik to the leadership role of our European construction equipment organization,” said James E. McCullough in a written press statement. “He comes with a strong cross-cultural background and an extensive experience built in the sales, marketing and dealer development areas that demonstrate his ability to lead with confidence and successfully grow the construction equipment business. I am confident that he will build effectively on the respective heritage and strengths of Case Construction Equipment and New Holland Construction, leading our two brands to future growth and continued success.”
Starup joins CNH from IVECO, and brings to his new role over 20 years experience in sales and marketing gained through leadership positions held in Denmark, the Nordic countries, Germany and at European level for the heavy, medium and light line. Most recently, he was General Manager for the German market, building IVECO’s exposure and market share in this country.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges134 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views