CMiC Unveils CMiC Open Enterprise v10, the Evolution of Construction Software
Better Roads Staff
TORONTO – September 16, 2009
CMiC Open Enterprise v10 is divided into four main product groups:
industry, has unveiled the next version of its software, called most technologically advanced and flexible software solution ever created for the architectural, engineering, construction and capital project owner industry. presented at CMiC Connect 2009 September 20 “CMiC Open Enterprise v10 is what the industry has been waiting for,” said Bassem Hamdy, vice president, solutions, CMiC. “Capitalizing on our 35 years most complete and open software solution specifically designed for the construction industry. Utilizing our philosophy of having all mission critical information in one place, CMiC Open Enterprise v10 opera on a single, scalable database, which increases productivity. Using the latest technological advancements in XML, CMiC Open Enterprise v10 allows organizations to increase interoperability within their own organization and interoperability with externa
CMiC Financialsis the financial backbone of the software solution, and encompasses GeneralLedger, Human Capital Management and Assets
CMiC Project Controls
essential tools a company needs, covering cost and budget, change management,
and subcontractor management
- CMIC Project Management is the only application that supports the natural workflow of a project and cpvers all project related communications, documents and collaboration.
- CMIC Experience Manager creates connections to outside systems and allows for a bi-directional exchange of information, and integrates a diverse set of applications, such as imaging, workflow, BIM and project dashboards.
“CMiC Open Enterprise v10 is the next step for construction software,” said Hamdy. “It represents the evolution of construction software over the last ten years, as the industry has grown and adapted to changes in the marketplace. In the current economic climate, CMiC Open Enterprise v10 gives organizations the tools to be successful. And since it is so flexible and technologically open, CMiC Open Enterprise v10 will continue to evolve to surpass any industry requirements.”
For more information about CMiC Open Enterprise v10, please visit CMiC or call 416-736-0123.
MORE FROM Press Releases
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields318 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views