Closures Aug. 15-17 for Interstate 30 and State Highway 161 for the President George Bush Turnpike Western Extension project
Southbound SH 161 detours: Southbound motorists will be detoured west on I-30 to the SH 360 exit ramp. Traffic continuing south on SH 161 will be detoured south on 105th Street, then east on Tarrant Road, then back to SH 161. Traffic headed east on I-30 will be detoured east on Six Flags Drive, then back to I-30.
NTTA notes that the closures are subject to weather conditions and will be postponed, if necessary.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1524 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012352 Views