CLEAN, SAFE, NON-TOXIC BUG CONTROL: Bird-X, Inc. Introduces The TRANSONIC BUGCHASER
Better Roads Staff | October 1, 2009
This tiny electronic repeller packs a lot of punch in a small package, with a coverage area of 1500 square feet. Weighing in at only 1.1 pounds, this unit targets roaches, ants, spiders, fleas, ticks and other crawling pests. The powerful sound waves chase these critters away with a continuous array of sonic and ultrasonic signals. This hostile environment makes the point clear – stay away!
- Proven Transonic technology, trusted in commercial facilities and homes worldwide.
- Specially designed to target insect, spider & small rodent pests with the frequencies they hate.
- Glue, traps and poisonous chemical repellents are no longer needed. Just plug it in and watch critters disappear.
- No mess and no fuss, the Bugchaser takes care of itself with little maintenance or upkeep.
USE IT ANYWHERE
- With a coverage area of up to 1500 square feet, no space is safe for the crawlers. Garages, basements and kitchens are only the beginning.
- From commercial facilities to crawl spaces, the Bugchaser lives up to its name. Use this device in porches, mobile homes, storage areas, warehouses and factories.
- Eliminate pest liabilities in restaurants, pantries and cafeterias.
CLEAN & SAFE
- Pet-friendly and environmentally sound, Bugchaser takes the worry out of pest control.
- Harsh chemicals are a thing of the past! You, your children and your pets are safe from poisonous toxins.
COST EFFECTIVE AND TIME SAVING
- Sick of paying ‘the terminator’ for the spider problem? And scheduling those regular sprays? The Transonic Bugchaser eliminates the hassle.
- With a choice of three settings, this low-profile device lets you choose the sound pattern to match your pest.
Want more info? Call us at 800-662-5021 to speak with one of our technical consultants. Check us out on the web at www.bird-x.com to learn about our full range of pest animal and bird repelling products.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views