Cimline’s Metro Series Melter Applicators
Better Roads Staff | September 29, 2009
Cimline’s Metro Series melter applicators come in 165-, 275- and 425-gallon capacities and feature a new hose carrier to reduce operator fatigue. The three-section articulated boom keeps the hose low for better visibility while providing added support.
The articulated boom is available for single or dual hose models. Metro’s Fume Guard uses an ignition system to burn off excess fumes generated from heating the sealant to optimum temperature. A propane burner is positioned in the kettle’s vent and sensors prevent gas from flowing to the burner if it is not fired.
MORE FROM Landing Page
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong985 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]958 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction458 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair432 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views