Cimline’s Metro Series Melter Applicators
Better Roads Staff | September 29, 2009
Cimline’s Metro Series melter applicators come in 165-, 275- and 425-gallon capacities and feature a new hose carrier to reduce operator fatigue. The three-section articulated boom keeps the hose low for better visibility while providing added support.
The articulated boom is available for single or dual hose models. Metro’s Fume Guard uses an ignition system to burn off excess fumes generated from heating the sealant to optimum temperature. A propane burner is positioned in the kettle’s vent and sensors prevent gas from flowing to the burner if it is not fired.
MORE FROM Landing Page
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views