Cimline’s Metro Series Melter Applicators
Better Roads Staff | September 29, 2009
Cimline’s Metro Series melter applicators come in 165-, 275- and 425-gallon capacities and feature a new hose carrier to reduce operator fatigue. The three-section articulated boom keeps the hose low for better visibility while providing added support.
The articulated boom is available for single or dual hose models. Metro’s Fume Guard uses an ignition system to burn off excess fumes generated from heating the sealant to optimum temperature. A propane burner is positioned in the kettle’s vent and sensors prevent gas from flowing to the burner if it is not fired.
MORE FROM Landing Page
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party470 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views