CIM program to host 9th annual auction at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 20, 2014
The Construction Industry Management (CIM) program will host its ninth annual auction at World of Concrete.
The auction will take place Wednesday, January 22 in the North Hall Room N262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., and the live auction will begin at 1 p.m.
“In addition to our signature concrete mixer truck donated by Mack Trucks, Inc. and McNeilus Company, we have a variety of equipment, materials, software packages, safety equipment and tools available,” Philipps said. “Cement will be a hot item again this year, and concrete contractors should be excited about the number of items we have for them in the Auction.”
Other auction items include sports and vacation packages such as The Masters; The Rose Bowl; Indianapolis 500; NFL tickets; NASCAR races and driving course; NBA and NHL; San Francisco Bay sailing package; Los Angeles, San Antonio, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Orlando, Nashville, Charlotte, New Orleans, New York and Las Vegas travel packages; college football tickets; Texas golf and relaxation package; quail hunts and more.
For more details about CIM’s annual auction and the items available, visit concretedegree.com/auction.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views