China Yuchai, Caterpillar reman facility passes regional assessment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 30, 2012
China Yuchai International Limited announced on Jan. 30 that Yuchai Remanufacturing Services (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., the remanufacturing joint venture between its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (GYMCL) and Caterpillar (China) Investment Co., Ltd., received positive remarks at a recent assessment conference from the Guangxi Development and Reform Commission, a regional division of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Yuchai Remanufacturing Services which is held 49 percent to 51 percent by Caterpillar China and GYMCL, respectively, was incorporated in April 2010 in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province in China to provide remanufacturing services for and relating to GYMCL’s diesel engines and components and certain Caterpillar diesel engines and components.
At the conference, the expert committee highly rated the remanufacturing project and agreed to submit the “Self Evaluation and Inspection Report for the Implementation of GYMCL’s Engine Remanufacturing Center” to the NDRC for further review.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views