Chicago Pneumatic's bauma plans: Showcase three concrete poker vibrators, two concrete saws
John Latta | January 29, 2013
Chicago Pneumatic will launch two initiatives at bauma in April. At the pre-bauma media dialogue in Munich, Germany, the company said it would show a new range of concrete equipment – three types of concrete poker vibrators and two concrete saws.
The poker vibrators, pneumatically, mechanically and electrically powered, come in the mot common sizes.The pneumatics (VPP series) feature low air consumption and work whenever they can access compressed air. The mechanical vibrators (VPM series) are accompanied by new diesel gasoline and electric drive units. The electric pokers (VPE series), are driven by a new VCE frequency converters and generators.
The company’s new RX38 hydraulic breakers are designed for carrier units between 26 and 46 metric tons, giving Chicago Pneumatic representatives in the middle range where they been missing. The company says the breaker is for applications such as unstable ground, small rocks or thin concrete surfaces. It delivers 530-800 bpm in its EasyPower mode, providing a high impact rate with normal impact energy. It is easy enough to handle to work in overhead or horizontal positions says the company. – John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]801 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths739 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views