Chicago Pneumatic's bauma plans: Showcase three concrete poker vibrators, two concrete saws
John Latta | January 29, 2013
Chicago Pneumatic will launch two initiatives at bauma in April. At the pre-bauma media dialogue in Munich, Germany, the company said it would show a new range of concrete equipment – three types of concrete poker vibrators and two concrete saws.
The poker vibrators, pneumatically, mechanically and electrically powered, come in the mot common sizes.The pneumatics (VPP series) feature low air consumption and work whenever they can access compressed air. The mechanical vibrators (VPM series) are accompanied by new diesel gasoline and electric drive units. The electric pokers (VPE series), are driven by a new VCE frequency converters and generators.
The company’s new RX38 hydraulic breakers are designed for carrier units between 26 and 46 metric tons, giving Chicago Pneumatic representatives in the middle range where they been missing. The company says the breaker is for applications such as unstable ground, small rocks or thin concrete surfaces. It delivers 530-800 bpm in its EasyPower mode, providing a high impact rate with normal impact energy. It is easy enough to handle to work in overhead or horizontal positions says the company. – John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views