Chicago Pneumatic’s bauma plans: Showcase three concrete poker vibrators, two concrete saws
Chicago Pneumatic will launch two initiatives at bauma in April. At the pre-bauma media dialogue in Munich, Germany, the company said it would show a new range of concrete equipment – three types of concrete poker vibrators and two concrete saws.
The poker vibrators, pneumatically, mechanically and electrically powered, come in the mot common sizes.The pneumatics (VPP series) feature low air consumption and work whenever they can access compressed air. The mechanical vibrators (VPM series) are accompanied by new diesel gasoline and electric drive units. The electric pokers (VPE series), are driven by a new VCE frequency converters and generators.
The company’s new RX38 hydraulic breakers are designed for carrier units between 26 and 46 metric tons, giving Chicago Pneumatic representatives in the middle range where they been missing. The company says the breaker is for applications such as unstable ground, small rocks or thin concrete surfaces. It delivers 530-800 bpm in its EasyPower mode, providing a high impact rate with normal impact energy. It is easy enough to handle to work in overhead or horizontal positions says the company. – John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, reporting live from Munich, Germany
MORE FROM bauma 2013
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable412 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views