Charles Machine Works fully acquires Radius Professional HDD Tools
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (CMW), a manufacturer of underground construction equipment, has acquired 100 percent ownership of Radius Professional HDD Tools in Weatherford, Texas.
Finalized Jan. 13, 2011, the sale makes Radius HDD Tools a wholly owned subsidiary of CMW which includes the Radius brand name, its patents, and products.
Radius Professional HDD Tools is a global company manufacturing and marketing downhole tool products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry.
“Radius fits well under the umbrella of CMW along with our other companies and our long-term strategy,” CMW Chief Executive Officer Tiffany Sewell-Howard says in a written press statement.
“They have an excellent reputation for quality in the industry. The company’s knowledge, brand recognition, expertise, and understanding of the HDD market will be valuable assets as we go forward to provide the best possible products and services to utility providers and contractors all over the world.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views