Channelizer post with easy spin installation
Better Roads Staff | March 6, 2012
The new DP 200 EFX “City Post” from Pexco/Davidson Traffic Control Products is a channelizer post featuring a narrow footprint and is designed for quick replacement, rapid “easy spin” installation, superior rebound and durability. With a three-inch round polyurethane delineator, the one piece post has no bolts or pins and spins into an embedded anchor cup for quick and safe installation.
Available up to 48 inches tall in white, yellow, orange and black colors, the DP 200 meets MUTCD and NCHRP 350 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Firearms to be used for road construction775 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events689 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes598 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines537 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up466 Views