Channelizer post with easy spin installation
Better Roads Staff | March 6, 2012
The new DP 200 EFX “City Post” from Pexco/Davidson Traffic Control Products is a channelizer post featuring a narrow footprint and is designed for quick replacement, rapid “easy spin” installation, superior rebound and durability. With a three-inch round polyurethane delineator, the one piece post has no bolts or pins and spins into an embedded anchor cup for quick and safe installation.
Available up to 48 inches tall in white, yellow, orange and black colors, the DP 200 meets MUTCD and NCHRP 350 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views