Channelizer post with easy spin installation
Better Roads Staff | March 6, 2012
The new DP 200 EFX “City Post” from Pexco/Davidson Traffic Control Products is a channelizer post featuring a narrow footprint and is designed for quick replacement, rapid “easy spin” installation, superior rebound and durability. With a three-inch round polyurethane delineator, the one piece post has no bolts or pins and spins into an embedded anchor cup for quick and safe installation.
Available up to 48 inches tall in white, yellow, orange and black colors, the DP 200 meets MUTCD and NCHRP 350 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views