Channelizer post with easy spin installation
Better Roads Staff | March 6, 2012
The new DP 200 EFX “City Post” from Pexco/Davidson Traffic Control Products is a channelizer post featuring a narrow footprint and is designed for quick replacement, rapid “easy spin” installation, superior rebound and durability. With a three-inch round polyurethane delineator, the one piece post has no bolts or pins and spins into an embedded anchor cup for quick and safe installation.
Available up to 48 inches tall in white, yellow, orange and black colors, the DP 200 meets MUTCD and NCHRP 350 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles918 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side553 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views