Channelizer post with easy spin installation
Better Roads Staff | March 6, 2012
The new DP 200 EFX “City Post” from Pexco/Davidson Traffic Control Products is a channelizer post featuring a narrow footprint and is designed for quick replacement, rapid “easy spin” installation, superior rebound and durability. With a three-inch round polyurethane delineator, the one piece post has no bolts or pins and spins into an embedded anchor cup for quick and safe installation.
Available up to 48 inches tall in white, yellow, orange and black colors, the DP 200 meets MUTCD and NCHRP 350 requirements for channelizing devices and was tested at high speeds by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?495 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series408 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group328 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines167 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views