Chad Renken joins KPI-JCI as product application specialist
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 24, 2012
Chad Renken has joined Kolberg-Pioneer Inc.’s (KPI-JCI) sales and marketing team as a product application specialist.
Renken will provide support to both domestic and international sales personnel in reviewing aggregate processing opportunities and by proposing the most efficient and economical equipment solutions for the company’s end-user customers.
Previously, Renken worked as a project designer at Masaba Mining Equipment in Vermillion, S.D. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering technology from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines180 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views