Chad Renken joins KPI-JCI as product application specialist
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 24, 2012
Chad Renken has joined Kolberg-Pioneer Inc.’s (KPI-JCI) sales and marketing team as a product application specialist.
Renken will provide support to both domestic and international sales personnel in reviewing aggregate processing opportunities and by proposing the most efficient and economical equipment solutions for the company’s end-user customers.
Previously, Renken worked as a project designer at Masaba Mining Equipment in Vermillion, S.D. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering technology from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views