CDOT commissioner named chair of Northeast Corridor Commission
Amanda Bayhi | June 6, 2013
The NEC Commission, officially known as the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission, was created by Congress to create and implement a long-term investment strategy for the Northeast Corridor.
Members of the NEC Commission include members from each of the NEC states, Amtrak and the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Redeker’s two-year term began June 1.
For more information, visit nec-commission.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views