CDOT commissioner named chair of Northeast Corridor Commission
Amanda Bayhi | June 6, 2013
The NEC Commission, officially known as the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission, was created by Congress to create and implement a long-term investment strategy for the Northeast Corridor.
Members of the NEC Commission include members from each of the NEC states, Amtrak and the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Redeker’s two-year term began June 1.
For more information, visit nec-commission.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views