CDOT commissioner named chair of Northeast Corridor Commission
Amanda Bayhi | June 6, 2013
The NEC Commission, officially known as the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission, was created by Congress to create and implement a long-term investment strategy for the Northeast Corridor.
Members of the NEC Commission include members from each of the NEC states, Amtrak and the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Redeker’s two-year term began June 1.
For more information, visit nec-commission.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group299 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views