CDOT commissioner named chair of Northeast Corridor Commission
Amanda Bayhi | June 6, 2013
The NEC Commission, officially known as the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission, was created by Congress to create and implement a long-term investment strategy for the Northeast Corridor.
Members of the NEC Commission include members from each of the NEC states, Amtrak and the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Redeker’s two-year term began June 1.
For more information, visit nec-commission.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views