Caterpillar updates GovBidSpec.com with simplified navigation, enhanced resources
Amanda Bayhi | August 7, 2013
Caterpillar has updated GovBidSpec.com to provide faster and easier access to information for governmental buyers.
To make navigation easier, Caterpillar simplified the navigation menu with boxes that take visitors directly to information about Cat products, bid specifications, procurement tools, dealer support and more.
The company also enhanced the site’s resources by including educational materials and Life Cycle Costing content, plus information about saving time, controlling costs and reducing risk with cooperative purchasing contracts.
Other GovBidSpec.com features include up-to-date resources such as white papers, articles and case studies. Later in 2013, the site will include a digital RFP builder that allows governmental buyers to request total cost information from bidders.
A newsletter is also available. Users can sign up to receive emailed news about their industries.
Check out the updated website at GovBidSpec.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong987 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction458 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair434 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views