Caterpillar updates GovBidSpec.com with simplified navigation, enhanced resources
Amanda Bayhi | August 7, 2013
Caterpillar has updated GovBidSpec.com to provide faster and easier access to information for governmental buyers.
To make navigation easier, Caterpillar simplified the navigation menu with boxes that take visitors directly to information about Cat products, bid specifications, procurement tools, dealer support and more.
The company also enhanced the site’s resources by including educational materials and Life Cycle Costing content, plus information about saving time, controlling costs and reducing risk with cooperative purchasing contracts.
Other GovBidSpec.com features include up-to-date resources such as white papers, articles and case studies. Later in 2013, the site will include a digital RFP builder that allows governmental buyers to request total cost information from bidders.
A newsletter is also available. Users can sign up to receive emailed news about their industries.
Check out the updated website at GovBidSpec.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]881 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong761 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views