Caterpillar offers safety-training tool to urge safety-related feedback
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Caterpillar has introduced Speak Up!/Listen Up! for Construction, a safety-training tool designed to ease employee anxieties about giving and receiving safety-related feedback.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the program, developed by 16 contractors including Atkinson Construction, Bechtel Corporation and Kiewit Corporation, is targeted specifically at individual construction professionals.
The program features Videos, presentation materials, handouts and a facilitator’s guide. It is available in English, with general industry versions offered in 25 languages.
For more details, or to purchase the program, visit shopcatsafety.com/speak-up-listen-up-combo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views