Caterpillar offers safety-training tool to urge safety-related feedback
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Caterpillar has introduced Speak Up!/Listen Up! for Construction, a safety-training tool designed to ease employee anxieties about giving and receiving safety-related feedback.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the program, developed by 16 contractors including Atkinson Construction, Bechtel Corporation and Kiewit Corporation, is targeted specifically at individual construction professionals.
The program features Videos, presentation materials, handouts and a facilitator’s guide. It is available in English, with general industry versions offered in 25 languages.
For more details, or to purchase the program, visit shopcatsafety.com/speak-up-listen-up-combo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...944 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views