Caterpillar offers safety-training tool to urge safety-related feedback
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Caterpillar has introduced Speak Up!/Listen Up! for Construction, a safety-training tool designed to ease employee anxieties about giving and receiving safety-related feedback.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the program, developed by 16 contractors including Atkinson Construction, Bechtel Corporation and Kiewit Corporation, is targeted specifically at individual construction professionals.
The program features Videos, presentation materials, handouts and a facilitator’s guide. It is available in English, with general industry versions offered in 25 languages.
For more details, or to purchase the program, visit shopcatsafety.com/speak-up-listen-up-combo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax690 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views