Caterpillar offers safety-training tool to urge safety-related feedback
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Caterpillar has introduced Speak Up!/Listen Up! for Construction, a safety-training tool designed to ease employee anxieties about giving and receiving safety-related feedback.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the program, developed by 16 contractors including Atkinson Construction, Bechtel Corporation and Kiewit Corporation, is targeted specifically at individual construction professionals.
The program features Videos, presentation materials, handouts and a facilitator’s guide. It is available in English, with general industry versions offered in 25 languages.
For more details, or to purchase the program, visit shopcatsafety.com/speak-up-listen-up-combo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes564 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers147 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views