Caterpillar offers safety-training tool to urge safety-related feedback
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Caterpillar has introduced Speak Up!/Listen Up! for Construction, a safety-training tool designed to ease employee anxieties about giving and receiving safety-related feedback.
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reported that the program, developed by 16 contractors including Atkinson Construction, Bechtel Corporation and Kiewit Corporation, is targeted specifically at individual construction professionals.
The program features Videos, presentation materials, handouts and a facilitator’s guide. It is available in English, with general industry versions offered in 25 languages.
For more details, or to purchase the program, visit shopcatsafety.com/speak-up-listen-up-combo.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs364 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River282 Views