Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick to speak at surface transportation hearing
Amanda Bayhi | January 9, 2014
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week.
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Reauthorization” hearing, which will mark the start of the committee’s work on the new transportation infrastructure bill. The current bill is set to expire in September.
The witness list for the hearing features:
Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc.
Mary Fallin, Governor of the State of Oklahoma
Kasim Reed, Mayor of the City of Atlanta
Lawrence Hanley, International President of Amalgamated Transit Union
To watch a live stream of the hearing, which begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views