Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick to speak at surface transportation hearing
Amanda Bayhi | January 9, 2014
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week.
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Reauthorization” hearing, which will mark the start of the committee’s work on the new transportation infrastructure bill. The current bill is set to expire in September.
The witness list for the hearing features:
Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc.
Mary Fallin, Governor of the State of Oklahoma
Kasim Reed, Mayor of the City of Atlanta
Lawrence Hanley, International President of Amalgamated Transit Union
To watch a live stream of the hearing, which begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?164 Views