Caterpillar announces new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington
Katie Wood | June 24, 2011
Caterpillar Logistics Services today announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multiyear expansion and enhancement of the global Cat Parts distribution network.
This facility will be the fourth parts facility to utilize Service Parts Management, a global solution that replaces multiple legacy software systems supporting the Cat Parts network.
Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2011.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views