Caterpillar announces new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington
Katie Wood | June 24, 2011
Caterpillar Logistics Services today announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multiyear expansion and enhancement of the global Cat Parts distribution network.
This facility will be the fourth parts facility to utilize Service Parts Management, a global solution that replaces multiple legacy software systems supporting the Cat Parts network.
Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2011.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views