Caterpillar announces new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington
Katie Wood | June 24, 2011
Caterpillar Logistics Services today announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multiyear expansion and enhancement of the global Cat Parts distribution network.
This facility will be the fourth parts facility to utilize Service Parts Management, a global solution that replaces multiple legacy software systems supporting the Cat Parts network.
Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2011.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus384 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines335 Views