Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) 2012
Mack says it has been integrating powertrains for 112 years and is now taking that philosophy to the extreme with two new product offerings: The Mack Super Econodyne powertrain and Pedigree Uptime Protection service and support package. Both ...
Mean Green, the world’s fastest hybrid truck, will attempt to reach speeds in excess of ...
International on Wednesday, March 21, debuted a brand-new severe service low cab-forward work truck at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) 2012 trade show being held in Louisville, Ky. Jim Hebe, vice president of North American Sales for International, said ...
Cummins announced its lineup of diesel engines will meet 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas regulations beginning in January 2013. The new engines will deliver up to a 2 percent fuel economy improvement over comparable engines being produced today ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views