Cat VP retires
| April 27, 2010
Caterpillar vice president Bob Williams announced his retirement after 43 years with the company. Williams served as a vice president since 2004 and currently holds responsibility for the Americas Operations Division (AOD).
Williams began his career at Caterpillar in 1966 as a machinist apprentice in East Peoria. After graduating from the Machinist Apprentice Program in 1970, Williams worked his way through management and director positions until he was named a vice president in 2004.
MORE FROM Industry
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths688 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers561 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road513 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines483 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus334 Views