Cat VP retires
| April 27, 2010
Caterpillar vice president Bob Williams announced his retirement after 43 years with the company. Williams served as a vice president since 2004 and currently holds responsibility for the Americas Operations Division (AOD).
Williams began his career at Caterpillar in 1966 as a machinist apprentice in East Peoria. After graduating from the Machinist Apprentice Program in 1970, Williams worked his way through management and director positions until he was named a vice president in 2004.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views