Cat VP retires
| April 27, 2010
Caterpillar vice president Bob Williams announced his retirement after 43 years with the company. Williams served as a vice president since 2004 and currently holds responsibility for the Americas Operations Division (AOD).
Williams began his career at Caterpillar in 1966 as a machinist apprentice in East Peoria. After graduating from the Machinist Apprentice Program in 1970, Williams worked his way through management and director positions until he was named a vice president in 2004.
MORE FROM Industry
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views