Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2010
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The companys says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1005 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles814 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse672 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views