Cat signs Mike Rowe, "Dirty Jobs" star
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 26, 2010
Caterpillar says its partnering with Mike Rowe, creator and star of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs. Rowe will spend time with Caterpillar customers and dealers, encounters that will be featured on cat.com, with the goal of demonstrating “the solutions that Cat dealers provide their customers throughout the lifecycle of their equipment,” explains the release announcing the agreement.
Rowe, who is also creator of mikeroweWORKS.com, a website dedicated to people in the trades, says his partnership with Caterpillar was “inevitable” because the two share the same work philosophy.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views