Cat signs Mike Rowe, “Dirty Jobs” star
Caterpillar says its partnering with Mike Rowe, creator and star of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs. Rowe will spend time with Caterpillar customers and dealers, encounters that will be featured on cat.com, with the goal of demonstrating “the solutions that Cat dealers provide their customers throughout the lifecycle of their equipment,” explains the release announcing the agreement.
Rowe, who is also creator of mikeroweWORKS.com, a website dedicated to people in the trades, says his partnership with Caterpillar was “inevitable” because the two share the same work philosophy.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views