Cat shows 3 series: Compact track loader, mini excavators, and skid steer and multi-terrain loaders
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
Caterpillar is showcasing its new 259B3 Series compact track loader, new D Series mini excavators, and new B3 Series skid steer and multi-terrain loaders at the World of Concrete 2011 being held Jan. 18-21 in Las Vegas.
The products can be seen at Booth C-6069.
Cat Multi-Terrain Loader Highlights
- Unique rubber track undercarriage delivers low ground pressure so you can work on sensitive surfaces and in soft underfoot conditions.
- Spacious, sealed and pressurized cab on the C-Series models provides a comfortable work environment.
- Adjustable seat-mounted controls and an available air ride seat on the C-Series keep you comfortable throughout the work day.
- Wide range of operating capacities and attachments, high horsepower and strong performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line.
- When working in harsh ground conditions, consider a Compact Track Loaders. For jobs more suited for a wheeled machine, Caterpillar offers a complete line of Skid Steer Loaders.
For a 360-degree view of the multi terrain loader, go to http://www.cat.com/equipment/compact-track-and-multi-terrain-loaders/multi-terrain-loaders#.
Cat Mini Excavator Highlights
- High digging forces and fast cycle times to help you get more done, faster.
- Quiet, spacious cab and smooth ergonomic controls, with integrated auxiliary and swing boom functions keep you comfortable and reduce operator fatigue.
- Pin-Grabber Coupler and quick disconnects enables the operator to change mini excavator attachments quickly.
- Auto idle, auto two-speed and a load sensing variable pump optimize fuel efficiency.
- A compact or standard radius tail swing with a swing or fixed boom option provides a good match to any jobsite.
For a 360-degree view of the Cat mini excavator, go to http://www.cat.com/equipment/hydraulic-excavators/mini-hydraulic-excavators#.
Work Tool Attachments
Work Tool Attachments tailor Cat machines to the specific requirements of a customer’s working needs. Caterpillar says its work tool attachments enhance productivity and utility of Caterpillar machines, equipping them for a wide range of tasks and operating requirements, and providing total system solutions for any job application.
The Cat Wheel Saw and Cat Hammer, along with our full line of attachments, is being displayed.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident933 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views